[bct] Re: Fw: [22c-news] Owasys 22C Now Only $199.95

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 10:01:29 -0600

Now they're doing something that makes me smile. It's about time that sort
of thing starts happening for the Blind community. Does anyone know anything
about the size of this phone? What other phone models is it comparable to?
How does this phone look to a sighted person? I realize that last one isn't
terribly important, but it would be nice if it didn't look like a rellick
from the 1980s or something like that. I would like to be confident that the
phone looks pleasing to the eye.