[bct] Re: Fw: [22c-news] Owasys 22C Now Only $199.95

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:59:57 -0600

Frank, the biggest difference is that it doesn't have a screen and it is
manufactured for the blind by a company who has to either sell enough of
them or discontinue them.  That would be my worries about purchasing
this phone.  No matter how good it is, it's still a product developed
for people who are blind.  Are there enough people who will buy it to
keep the company afloat?  Of course, I don't know the answer to that.
And don't misunderstand me.  I'm not knocking other people who buy,
demo, and say very nice things about this phone.  One, because I suspect
it is nice, and two, because everyone has an opinion and everyone's
opinion is worth listening to.

Neal