[bct] Re: Future sight

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:51:32 -0500

Beth, I am not sure anyone is trying to skip the always blind intentionally. A few people have received full vision after growing to adulthood as blind persons, and it is extremely difficult. They cannot learn to distinguish objects for the most part as the brain learns these things when children are young and that ability seems to diminish as the person grows older.

Still, anyone wishing the experience should surely be offered it. I would take it in a trice if I could.