[bct] Re: Further to my sound forge dilema

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:33:24 +0100

Hi Stephen,
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the program to no effect. Same thing happens. I tried to kill as many background programs as possible and shut off firewall and antivirus, to no avail, still the same problem.
I saw the problem mentioned in the sony knowledge base and they suggested that i went in to the control panel, administration tools, services, clicked on something called "terminal services" and tried starting that one. I did so, only to discover that the terminal services were started, only i couldn't stop, start or restart the service, those menus were grayed out, so apparently there are settings i don't have access to. That's how far i am now.
/Krister

Stephen Clower wrote:

It sounds like Sound Forge might be having trouble initializing your audio hardware. What happens if you completely uninstall and then reinstall the program?

Stephen Clower
Email/.Net Messenger: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: AudioRabbit03
Yahoo: sclower2003