[bct] Re: Frustrations with how AT is taught

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:00:54 -0600

In some systems, different case in files really matters. In Windows, case in file names means nothing especially because there is no commandline necessary to bother typing such things. Playing with Linux a bit made me realize at times that I couldn't hit the file I wanted because some that come in packages are in odd cases.