[bct] Re: Frustrations with Eudora and Gmail

  • From: Mike Busboom <mbusboom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:26:22 +0100

Hi Buddy,

Thanks for your input. If it is my list settings, then where should I go to change them. Shame on me, but I don't recall keeping the initial BCT listserve message.

Whenever I send a message to the list, I get a message from Eudora stating that the connection was shut down by the host, and it is accompanied by a Eudora error beep.

Nevertheless, I will just assume that most, if not all, of my messages are making it onto the list.

At 01:33 PM 28/01/2006, you wrote:
Eureka! (Or some other town if you like), it works! Yay! It may not
be gmail; it may be your list settings or something.
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV       | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx   | Your phone and computer can really pay!
888-75-BUDDY (888-752-8339) | More info at http://www.tastybiz.com
AIM/Skype/Yahoo: kb5elv     | Check out the extensive selection of
MSN: kb5elv@xxxxxxxxxxx     | Watkins' essential products:
http://buddy.brannan.name | http://www.tastyshop.net