[bct] Re: From the moderator

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:28:34 -0500

Ray, Thanks for that.  You are very right in all that you say.  You have
no idea how many people have written to me offline being frustrated by
things that have been said on this list.  Sure, you could call them
thin-skins if you want, or you could stop and think if any of us have
continued the smashing of someone's feelings even if unintentionally.  I
doubt there is a mean spirited person on this list.  One of the problems
with email is that it is too easy to hit return and throw a stone when
it might be prudent to stop and think first.  Yes, I have been there
too.  But, I try very hard, not to go there very often.  Life is too
short to spend any part of it being unkind to others.

OK, who put that soap box under me anyway?  I'll stop now.

Neal