[bct] From the moderator

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 15:26:20 -0500

OK friends, we know that there is someone who feels hurt by things that
have been said or not said on this list.  Given that people's feelings
can be hurt by unkind words, I see no reason for continuing to pursue
this thread if the only thing you have to say is too bad good riddance.
Let's all prove that we can be compassionate, caring people and stop
throwing stones just because someone threw one at us.  After all, it is
a virtual email stone and I doubt that any of us have been mortally
wounded by it.  So, let's set an example of kindness here and stop
throwing stones.
thank you all.