[bct] Re: Free Audio sounds

  • From: "Mike" <mgpjcole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:45:29 -0800

Hi J, This is Mike Cole. I don't know where to download free good everyday
but the libraries often have amazing CD's full of sound effects. I have no idea
whether they can be re-used, pod casting is, I guess, like broad casting more or
less, but I mean just to listen to, to use for personal recordings, seems like
what they're for. I got one once that had a bunch of window break, huge plate
crashes, quite impressive. I borrowed one once that had cars, identified by
make and
model, starting, stopping, stopping suddenly, doors opening and closing, surely
people used them for plays what have you. Maybe we're spoiled in Berkeley, but
have lots of them.