[bct] Re: Free 411

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:57:33 -0500

MessageNeil, I am quite aware that Verizon will, after having produced proof of
blindness, give you free 411 service.  the point is that this service has
nothing to do with blindness.  Anyone and everyone is entitled to this service,
blind or not; and with the high cost of living here in N.Y.C., we are truly

     = >Verified as correct information at snopes.com
     = >

    Issue management
    Root cause analysis
    Money issue
    Hair loss cause
    Health issues
    Issue management system

    List of 6 items
    .  Visit your group "
    on the web.
    .  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    .  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
    Yahoo! Terms of Service.
    list end

    Block quote end
    visit our website at: