[bct] Re: Free 411

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:18:29 -0600

Some phone companies like Verizon will wave the 411 charges is you show
proof of blindness.  In my case, all I had to do was to fax them a copy
of the ID I get in place of a driver's license.  Of course, if you don't
have one, you can always get a doctor's certification.

Neal

 = >Verified as correct information at snopes.com
 = >
 http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/nothing/free411.asp

Issue management
Root cause analysis
Money issue
Hair loss cause
Health issues
Issue management system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

List of 6 items
.  Visit your group "
 SeeingHearts"
on the web.
.
.  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
.
.
.  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
Yahoo! Terms of Service.
list end

Block quote end
visit our website at: