[bct] Re: Fred

  • From: Scott Howell <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:13:54 -0400

Yeah Larry, that's the way. Hell let me move down there for a couple of weeks and your neighbor problems will be over. She'll have her house on the market post haste. Yeah, I had difficult neighbors and they moved.grin

On May 16, 2006, at 7:27 AM, Hope Povenmire wrote:

Absolutely! What a horrid creature! I wouldn't even dignify her by calling her a woman. Good job, Larry! Good once again triumphs over evil.