[bct] Re: Frank, my sympahies, definitely

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:18:06 -0800

Hi Mary,
Thank you for your kind words, and your thoughts on all of this.
I put this out on the list for two reasons.
First, because I didn't know who to turn to for advice, and second, so other
people could know what kind of things we blind and disable people have to go
through.
I know that it's my problem and my problem alone, but I feel that I have found
allot of caring friends all of a sudden by joining this list.
After I sent my initial post, I had mixed feelings about sending it, but it was
gone, and there was nothing I could do about it.
Some times, as in this case, it was just good to get it out of my system.
Maybe not for sympathy, or to feel that they are wrong, but just to share the
goods and the bads.
I know that it is partly my fault for not saving a copy of my reports at the
time, but the thing now is to find a solution to it.
Thanks to all of you that have posted on this topic, and thanks to the rest of
you for sharing this list with me.
Frank