[bct] Frank, my sympahies, definitely

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:39:49 -0800

Frank, I really hope you can get this straightened out. Looks like a bunch of
bureaucrats like to boss people around and you're one of the victims.
Bureaucrats are all over the place. There is a class action suit going on with
three people sue-ing IBM because they never got the over time they deserved. My
group never did either. We will never see anything come from it, but the
company got ten years of free work out of us. Now the news is also saying the
pension plans are going away in 2008, and if you want a pension, it comes out
of ten percent of your salary and gets put into a 401(k) plan. So many
companies are doing that these days, because it saves them money and the
workers get the rotten end of the deal, as usual. So either way you slice it,
it ain't a real thick slice; whether you work or not, somebody's after you. I
sure hope you can get this straightened out; it's the most unreasonable
thoughtless thing for somebody to do to somebody else, especially since you
have no way on this earth of paying that amount of money in years, let alone in
days..

Mary