[bct] Re: For sale items

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:08:40 -0800

The monthly ad thing mary is talking about is called Connections. Also there are 2 mailing lists that I know of, the blind attic, and blind ad that let you advertise things for buy sail or trade. There's a third, i think it is called blind advertisement. Then there is the Matilda Ziegler magazine, the Braille Forum, and i think the Braille Monitor also let's you place ads.

Good luck,

Jenny