[bct] Re: For Sabrena

  • From: "Sabrina Markel" <louisiana-rain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:21:59 -0500

that's the best thing to do when you lose pets that become family members is to
think of all the good times you all had.  I've thought about getting a guide
dog some time in my future but not now.  I love going over to my aunt's house
on the weekends especially to see her kitty who was so sweet to me.  Everytime
I'd go over there she wouldn't let me get one foot in to the door and she would
demand being picked up.
I'd pick her up and she'd go in to this loud purring.  She even slept with me
in the bed and followed me around.  She's usually skittish around people but I
guess she knows I'm not out to hurt her.