[bct] Folk Music on ACB Radio Cafe

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:18:28 -0800

Hi list,

My friend Lorie is featured on ACB Radio Cafe's program Across the Cafe Table.
Her interview lasts an hour and will be broadcast at 7 Eastern, 4 Pacific time
today, Saturday. It was already done once today, and I recorded it on the
Olympus 320. So, for some really excellent folk music, check out
and go to the cafe section a few minutes before it starts.

It will be repeated every few hours until tomorrow at 4 P.M. eastern and 1
Pacific time. I'm not sure of the UTC time equivalents.