[bct] Re: Fitness equipment

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:50:23 -0600

I've been on elliptical machines where both arms and legs move. It is a walking simulation with the person swinging his or her arms. My neighbor Josh works out at another place in addition to the Y. He told me he can bring one guest on his membership, and one of these days he's taking me. He's the same neighbor who used to work out with me at the Y. At first I misunderstood him and thought he had been blowing me off, but we got that one cleared up right away.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>