[bct] Re: Fires and Churches

  • From: Slythy_Tove <mcg907@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 05:40:14 -0800 (PST)

I have been watching with increasing alarm the church fires in the South that
have afflicted Baptist churches - both black and white congregation churches.
I don't follow the local news in the area where this is going on, just the
national news.  Does anyone here have a feeling for what is happening?  This
has just got to be the most distressing situations for all those congregations
- plus others must be half afraid to leave their churches untended.

Personally, I can't imagine attacking the holy place of another's religion.