[bct] Re: Financial therapy podcast

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 08:06:39 -0800

Money management can also be a bit scary. I am rapidly approaching the halfway point between the beginning and end of my leave of absence and will be comparing amount of money used thus far to amount left to use up. If there's enough left, my leave can be stretched; if not, I have to officially retire earlier than preferred. Maybe scary isn't the right word; dreaded would be more accurate. The good thing is that this sort of thing isn't too hard to interpret; it all comes down to numbers that are somewhat predictable.