[bct] Re: File Transfer Software?

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:50:52 -0600

Many people use Anapod Explorer from Red Chair Software. I think that's the
name of the company. There was a recent podcast on another program that you
can use to subscribe to podcasts and transfer them to your iPod. I don't
recall which episode, but you should be able to easily find it from the
BlindCoolTech web site.

  _____