[bct] Re: File Transfer Software?

  • From: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:09:42 -0500

Wow, strange.

I don't have a link, but maybe if you right click on the download in IPodder he
included links or you can go to the site and redownload the show, instead of
through IPodder.

I seem to have received a few shows recently that did not play, but on
downloading them again, through Ipooder, they worked fine.  Not sure where the
corruption might be occurring.  Eric SS