[bct] Re: File Transfer Software?

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:03:23 -0600

Hi Eric:

I did and it appears to be corrupted with sounds that someone might call
musical in nature but not me!  I do not know how this happened, it is weird.  I
am sure that Larry would not do this so I am not sure where the sounds came
from.  If you could just tell me if there is a link in the pod cast I might
find helpful I will appreciate it very much.
Thanks:  Dana