[bct] Re: File Transfer Software?

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:14:30 -0600

MessageHi Kai:

Thanks for the help man!  I will be able to do it with no problem because of
your step by step directions.  I am staying away from Sound Forge right now
because it appears a bit to far advanced for me just getting started.  I'll get
back in touch with you when I am ready to work with it again.  Fortunately,
there are a lot of programs that allow us to produce a segment in accordance
with our knowledge.  Thanks again for all your help with this one, as well as
winamp.
Dana