[bct] File Transfer Software?

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 05:34:32 -0600

Hi again Friends:

Is there a piece of file transfer software available that will allow me,
without a good working knowledge of the various parameters, to send book or
music files to my Ipod?  I am being told by Audible that I must use Itunes.  I
have removed this program from my computer and don't want it back.  I like my
Ipod because it is very small and I got it free.  While I may in fact buy a
book port soon, not just yet.  Also, if someone might care to comment on the
best way for me to send Larry my career cast, it would be helpful.
Thanks much in advance!