[bct] Re: Feedburner Address for my podcast

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:59:38 -0600

HI marry:
Not trying to be funny but I'm sure glad this is happening to you first as you
have so much more knowledge than me on this feed stuff.  I really appreciate
you posting your experiences as I will be able to decide, based on your pod
casting trials and tribulations, where to go with mine.

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness