[bct] Feedback for Adam

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 03:31:49 -0600

Hi Adam:
So Adam and the Ants, is Dianna a Goody Goody Two Shoes?  That is the name of
the song you made reference to in the Blue Mountain blog.  Dianna has a
wonderfully genuine voice that is very pleasant to hear and if she gets tired
quicker than you, well, it wasn't her I heard puffing up that hill old boy,
lol!  Now, the mystery question.  What exactly did she whisper to you at the
falls?  I couldn't quite make it out but I definitely heard her whispering.
Great blog man, love the sounds of the people!  Thanks to both of you for
sharing.
Dana
P.S.  You have my personal e-mail address to tell me the answer to the mystery.