[bct] Re: Feedback

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 09:14:39 -0500

Kai, I love the work you've done!  There is some real creativity and
humor in there.

I suggest that while each of us might prefer certain styles, let's let
folks like Kai loose with their creative energy and see what happens!

>>> kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:46:24 AM >>>
Greetings List.

I'm not sure I'd ever call my mixes "professional," just someone
around with audio to make something that sounds good to my ear. If you
guys prefer more natural-sounding intros, I can go that route, though.