[bct] Feedback

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:31:07 +0000

Carroll Stewart - what a lady!  A real pleasure to listen to this podcast.

Just adding another spin to what Tim was saying about professional voice over
introductions.  There is a temptation I know to make the whole Blind Cool Tech
thing more professional sounding, more like a TV or radio show.

However, one of the attractions of Blind Cool Tech to me is that it feels like
a community where everybody is encouraged to contribute.  Make it too slick and
people may be discouraged from contributing.

The Bookport recording from those rascals in Canada was pretty impressive from
inside a locker.  My Bookcourier is nowhere near as good as this.  Are the
microphones different?