[bct] Re: Feedback

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:08:29 +1100

Hi Eric,

A "stab" is the term used for short bits of audio, such as a station
ID or possibly just some weird/funny/attention getting sound effect
etc. You probably have a different term for them in the US.


Eric StevenS writes:
 > Tim, here is a new term to me, but what are stabs?
 > When I worked in radio, the bit I liked the most was making adds and stabs 
 > as
 > I found it really creative,
 > Eric SS

Other related posts: