[bct] Re: Feedback

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 19:18:36 +1100

Hi Larry and everyone,

Just for the record and to make sure my comments about being careful
not to make intros too professional isn't misunderstood, I just wanted
to add that I think the stuff people have been doing is great. My
point was simply not to get too caught up in trying to sound
professional. This is a great opportunity to be creative. When I
worked in radio, the bit I liked the most was making adds and stabs as
I found it really creative, despite the fact I hate
advertising. However, often real creativity can be hampered by a
mistaken belief of what is and what isn't professional. Lets not
constrain ourselves by what the great unwashed consider to be
professional - be creative and see what we create. You never know, we
might redifine what is thought of as good or professional.