[bct] Re: Feedback

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 17:21:38 +0000

I hope I did not come across as objecting to the intros themselves which are
all pretty cool and entertaining.  My concern was that the show itself might
start to appear too slick for simple folk like me to think they have a place in

>>> kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/02/05 12:46pm >>>
Greetings List.

I'm not sure I'd ever call my mixes "professional," just someone toying
around with audio to make something that sounds good to my ear. If you
guys prefer more natural-sounding intros, I can go that route, though.