[bct] Re: Feed Burner

  • From: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:30:36 -0500

Just to add to Mary's explanation, you could also go to that podcast folder,
which You can find under options/preferences and general setting, I believe
(not having the program open at the moment), from inside your player of choice,
Windows Media Player or Winamp.  I do prefer Media Player because I frequently
like to increase the rate, which I believe can be done with Winamp, but have
never looked for that plug in.

Speaking of Windows Media Player, I have the latest version on my Toshiba
notebook.  However, in that program and only in Media Player, my speakers sound
distorted, even though the volume is not maxed.  This has not been the case
since I got the computer about three years ago, but not too long after that it
began.  Does anyone have any clues where to begin trying to fix this.

Eric SS