[bct] Re: Feed Burner

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:34:39 -0600

Oh Mary:
Thank you, it does indeed.  May I ask, which view in Windows Explorer do you
prefer?  There are two available that I know of and I like the shift F10 one.
This provides a vertical view rather than a tree view which still confuses me
quite a lot.  If I may be of any possible assistance to you in any way, please
don't even hesitate to ask.