[bct] Re: Favorites in Firefox

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:57:03 -0600

Well, last night, I downloaded and installed Firefox myself.  I would
suggest you read the "for Internet Explorer users" under the help file.  All
differences are explained quite nicely there; but, here's a tip in the mean
time.  What are called "favorites" in internet Explorer are called "book
marks" in Firefox.  Actually, this is the standard name for such files.  To
quicly access any thing you may have saved under the "links" folder in IE,
just press alt+b then keep pressing b till you get to what is called the
"book marks tool bar folder".  There you will see everything that you had
saved under "links" in Internet Explorer.  Now, as you move down the book
marks list, you'll see all your other  folders there just as you had them
before.  HTH.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray