[bct] Favorites in Firefox

  • From: "Steve \"The Jazz Man\" Bauer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:07:13 -0600

When setting up a new PC, I set up Internet Explorer.

Next, I set up Firefox.

A couple days later, i copied my Favorites Folder onto the new PC and Internet Explorer finds them just as it should.

I used the Import feature in Firefox and it imported them, but put them in a folder named something like "From Internet Explorer." So when in Firefox, I first must go to the From Internet Explorer folder and then after that I can manually locate a Favorite.

Is there a way to get these Favorites in Firefox into the main folder instead of being in a sub-folder?

Steve Bauer http://www.jazznotes.net

Host of:

The Sunday Jazz Brunch
Sunday 9 a.m. to 12 noon