[bct] Re: Fast help needed -- Visual Queues

  • From: "Chris Westbrook" <westbc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 22:57:56 -0500

That might work, but they aren't cheap.
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 9:22 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Fast help needed -- Visual Queues

Grant,

I think all you would need is a simple battery-operated transmitter with the mike, and a simple battery-operated receiver with ear buds plugged in. Maybe if you've got a good Radio Shack or equivalent electronics store, they might be able to find an inexpensive solution. I am thinking of one of those devices used to assist people with hearing loss to hear a speaker giving a lecture; the speaker wears a mike, and people around the room receive it using ear buds with their own receivers, tuned to the transmitter's frequency.

Mary