[bct] Re: Fast help needed -- Visual Queues

  • From: Grant Hardy <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:26:03 -0800

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately this is a rather different
scene.  The orchestra is only one small part of the musical.  As with
all musicals, songs are played at all different times throughout the
musical--even right after an actor has finished speaking.  There's no
drum roll involved; I imagine that most of the music will be swing; I
simply have to start with the singer(s) and the rest of the band.

Mary, thanks too for your idea.  I wonder whether a wireless
microphone/ear buds could work by themselves or whether you would
need, say, a stereo, to send the output from the microphone to the
headphones.

Grant