[bct] Re: Fast help needed -- Visual Queues

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:08:27 -0600

Is your drum solo happening apart from any other music? In other words, are
you setting up something which is to happen immediately after your drum
roll, assuming that's what it is? Is there anyone else near you on or
backstage that could cue you? Perhaps a tap on the shoulder, a kick on the
heel, anything subtle that could cue you. Could one of the actors on stage
cough, sigh, anything that would be appropriate in the context of the
musical that would cue you? These are just a few suggestions. Perhaps if you
set the scene for us we can put our vast amount of creative knowledge and
almost infinite wisdom to work in your behalf. (grin)