[bct] FW: cingular & nokia 6620

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 21:09:37 -0600

Message from Mary scott:

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Ellen Scott [mailto:bluespruce7@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 11:06 AM
To: catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [bct] Fw: T-mobile and the Owasys 22c cell phone

Hi,  I have decided to switch to Cingular and get the 6620 with Talks.
Do you know anyone with this phone and do they like it?  I have not
switched yet.  Please e-mail me at my bluespruce7@xxxxxxxxxxx address
because I don't like all the BCT e-mail.  I want to make the best
decision I can.  Thanks for any input.  Mary