[bct] Re: FW: [blindipod] Web Braille Shut Down - Please Write Immediately

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:21:24 -0500

Hi everyone,

I wrote an email to both Judith Dixon and Frank Kurt Cylke regarding
WebBraille being shut down.

I received the message directly from him and he stated that WebBraille will
be restored ASAP.

Stay tune.

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lisa120362