[bct] FW: WE help

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 14:20:04 -0800

Rick, I just realized that I misled you a bit on some of the WE keys.  I
gave you the keys for reading current line, word , and character for the
regular cursor or caret.  I don't remember the keystroke for reading the
current character under the mouse pointer, but current mouse line is just
numpad 5 and current word under mouse cursor is insert numpad 5.