[bct] Re: FW: Introducing DbDialog: a free, accessible database manager

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:41:01 -0000

Neal,

I have to admit accessibility is a darned complicated theing, as I know from trying to create accessible web pages and failing miserably sometimes. People with visual stress, dyslexics, those with limited movement and deaf people all present different needs too, so it's no wonder things aren't quite perfect yet!

Vnice.