[bct] Re: FW: Introducing DbDialog: a free, accessible database manager

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:52:24 -0000

I've had a quick look at this and have to ask my usual question, "What do you mean by accessible?"

When I run it I don't see any scaleable fonts, any colour contrasts or even a single Tooltip. Every time I press anything I get an error message that is basically a line of code with ifs and thens.

Very ppor job in my opinion.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>