[bct] FW: Introducing DbDialog: a free, accessible database manager

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:35:30 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jamal Mazrui
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 2:40 PM
To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Introducing DbDialog: a free, accessible database manager

Now available at

Since developing database applications under DOS in the early 1990s, I have
had a goal of developing them under Windows.  Thus, I am pleased to announce
DbDialog:  a free database manager.  It achieves a high level of both
functionality and accessibility by exploiting capabilities of standard
Windows controls.

The program supports tables of records in Microsoft Access format.  Once a
table is defined, records may be created, modified, browsed, searched, and
output in an efficient manner.  Initially, sample tables are defined for
tracking contacts, events, and albums.  Complete documentation is available
in an HTML file with structured headings.

I welcome feedback and contributions toward the improvement of DbDialog.

BlindTech is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To find out about the other
e-mail lists we run, please visit us on the web at
http://www.MosenExplosion.com Yahoo! Groups Links