[bct] Re: FW: Free calls to any phone within the US and Canada with Skype

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 19:31:30 -0500

Is there a catch that I need to be awaare of--as in I have to sign up for something elsee to get this for free? Sorry, just paranoid. It seems too god to be true, you now.

Jane

On May 15, 2006, at 7:15 PM, Djd wrote:

This thing from Skype is nice and all, but has anyone figured out how to activate it? It says you have to accept the terms of the Skype Out service, but I can't find the accept button anywhere on the terms of service page. I even logged in on the skype page with my account username and password, but nothing.
If someone can figure this out and post here, that would rock.
Thanks from David
*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
http://www.jammin853.com
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed