[bct] Re: FW: Free calls to any phone within the US and Canada with Skype

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 19:15:11 -0500

This thing from Skype is nice and all, but has anyone figured out how to
activate it? It says you have to accept the terms of the Skype Out service, but
I can't find the accept button anywhere on the terms of service page. I even
logged in on the skype page with my account username and password, but nothing.
If someone can figure this out and post here, that would rock.
Thanks from David
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different
types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality
entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd
Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio
Interactive at
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed