[bct] Re: FW: Amazing Amanda

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:23:08 -0000

MessageHi there Darren

Sorry to hear you've had to undergo an operation.  That's grim.  Hope you're
soon on the road to recovery.

I've really enjoyed your submissions to Blindcooltech, and was very pleased to
hear you destroy an AOL disk a while ago.  We seem to get so many of those
disks in their wonderful packaging, we just chuck the disk and use the cases
for other disks we want to keep or give to friends.

Anyway take care.

Regards

Donna