[bct] Re: FW: ADA employment study

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:45:28 -0600

Thanks Maria R and Neal for passing this along. Actually, there is now a link to this on www.tabinc.orgg . Go to the link entitled "Community News," and click on it and the study is there. I'd also encourage those of you who haven't done so yet, to check out the "Community News" blog and the other blogs located on www.tabinc.org . I've found it to be a very helpful resource and outlet for expressing opinions.