[bct] Re: FTP site

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:39:32 -0500

If you are talking about files that you send to lary I find IE works as well at
sending files as anything else Again keep in mind I have a good reliable upload
speed. You have to wait until the upload page completely loads and then you can
copy paste the file to the site. That page load takes a wjhile some times and
the page will look like it is froze but it is not.